Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8133 Cahoba Drive, Fort Worth
One of a kind, Lake Worth contemporary home designed by Ames Fender, Arch. & built by Landon Banks in 2000. This stunning lakefront property sits on over 1.5 acres with a covered boat dock, lift, & sandy beach area, which is one of a kind on Lake Worth! Three levels: Lower level offers bedroom, bath, living area, wood burning fireplace & workshop, opening to covered stone patio. Main level: offers 2nd living area with wood burning fireplace, kitchen with granite counters, 2 dining areas, master suite with en-suite bath, utility room. & half bath. Upstairs area has loft, 2 bedrooms. & full bath. Features: Inviting deck off main level & stone patio below. 313 ft. of waterfront.
- MLS® #14604614
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,302
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesIndividual Carport, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Dock w/Lift, Dock – Covered, Lake Front, Retaining Wall – Concrete, Water Board Authority – Private
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Wood Deck, Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Tennis Court(s), Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Undivided, Water/Lake View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing AgentLaura Spann
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address8133 Cahoba Drive
- SubdivisionLake Worth Leases Add
- CityFort Worth
- Zip Code76135-4438
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBlower Fan, Brick, Direct Vent, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictFort Worth ISD
- ElementaryWestn Hill
- HighWestn Hill
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2021 at 6:02pm CDT.