Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 Gray Branch Road, McKinney
Chateau Lumier is a truly picturesque estate on a gated 15.8 acre lot with an enchanting drive through wooded trees, grazing longhorns, and bridges leading you over serene ponds. Live in luxury with gold leaf accents, exquisite architectural detailing, soaring ceilings, & upscale features in every corner! Kitchen has hand-painted tiling, upscale appliances, China & Silver Room. Great Room has WIWB and wine room. Luxurious master & guest suites. Additional uniquely designed bedrooms. Large media room & game room. Elevator! Guest-live-in quarters. Incredible outdoor living. This home offers the utmost in elegance and is a one-of-a-kind home perfect for those looking for a private luxury oasis in the country!
- MLS® #14572903
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage14,665
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFrench, Traditional
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Asphalt, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Septic, Well
- # of Garages5
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Attached, Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Mosquito Mist System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Adjacent Greenbelt, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentCindy O'gorman
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
- Address1201 Gray Branch Road
- SubdivisionLeonard Searcy Surv Abs # 829
- Zip Code75071-6496
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Skylights, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Indoor Grill, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Humidifier, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesBrick, Direct Vent, Freestanding, Gas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
- ElementaryLizzie Nell Cundiff McClure
- MiddleDr Jack Cockrill
- HighMcKinney North
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2021 at 7:16pm CDT.