Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
803 Sessions Street, Bowie
Vintage home with 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths. This rambling floor plan offers family size living. Kitchen is roomy with lots of cabinets & workable counters. Cooktop with just the right height built in oven. Wood accents frame the living area & large windows flood the room with natural light & space for a dining table. Many closets to contain clutter. Some interior flooring mimics bricklike for a characteristic look. Main bedroom with private bath & well placed windows for extra light. Two doable size bdrms with ample closets. Outdoors keeps you moving with adjoining type yard for an extreme spacious connection. Fenced for opportunities. Carport with good storage. Scattered shade trees.
- MLS® #14496592
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,822
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Vinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentConnie O'neal
- Listing OfficeStar Properties
- Address803 Sessions Street
- AreaMONTAGUE COUNTY (96)
- Zip Code76230-4137
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBowie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2021 at 5:45pm CST.