Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3042 Rex Allen Drive, Abilene
ESTATE OWNED HOME; No Seller's Disclosure required with estate owned homes! Cash or Conventional loan only; Sold AS IS. Come tour this fabulous home in Hunter's Creek! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, great corner fireplace and 2 car garage. With your talent and upbeat style, this home could be a show-stopper in no time! Good bones, great location and a price that will stop you in your tracks! Call Showing Time to set up a tour and get lockbox code! Buyer to confirm all measurements. Buyer to verify flood insurance rates.
- MLS® #14348018
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,456
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Front, Garage
- Listing AgentShawna Abernathy
- Listing OfficeRed Apple, Realtors
- Address3042 Rex Allen Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Add
- Zip Code79606-4344
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:15pm CDT.