Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Clyde Drive, Aledo
One owner home in the heart of Aledo. Pride of ownership shows through and through in this home. New hardwoods in the main areas of the home. The kitchen has been updated with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The second living room can easily be used as a 4th bedroom. This home has amazing patios. The front patio is large with plenty of room to lounge. The back patio is oversized and has room for several seating areas and has ceiling fans. Large backyard with storage building and tons of privacy. No neighbors behind you! Front and back yards have amazing landscaping.
- MLS® #14347650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,004
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Gutters, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentHallie Cranford
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address115 Clyde Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionHowards Crossing
- Zip Code76008-4575
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:45am CDT.