Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Hidden Valley Drive, Aledo
Awesome house just waiting for someone to make it shine! Retired engineer who loved to design built so much storage into this home! Beautiful woods, drawers, cabinets in European designs. Large rooms with lots of natural light. A spring fed creek behind the house, a bridge leads to remainder of property perfect for gardening. Mature trees all over property, backs up to pasture. Covered back patio for cool, quiet Summer evenings! Has been empty for quite some time so will need a little updating but owner isn't in a position to do so.
- MLS® #14346784
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,789
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Attached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Irregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentSusan Ayers
- Listing OfficeWnc Residential Llc
- Address320 Hidden Valley Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionHidden Valley Estates
- Zip Code76008-4434
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:15pm CDT.