Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12922 County Road 185, Bullard
The kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, large island with stone detail, and a large walk-in pantry. Master bathroom has granite counter tops, double vanities, garden tub, stand up shower, and large walk-in closet. Two bedrooms are downstairs and separate from the master with tons of storage through out the entire house. Besides the over sized garage (25' by 25') there is a mud area and oversize laundry room with lots of storage and even a place for a second refrigerator. Go upstairs and you’ll find a second living area, bathroom ,a 3rd and 4th bedroom. A large covered patio, sprinkler system, and storage closet. All of this on over half acre. Check out the Matterport 3-D tour!!!
- MLS® #14346094
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,050
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Private Water Co.
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentDebbie Ezzell
- Listing OfficeRealedge Real Estate
- Address12922 County Road 185
- AreaSMITH COUNTY (98)
- SubdivisionMagnolia Park Add
- Zip Code75757
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBullard ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:00am CDT.