Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4001 Potomac Avenue, Abilene
If you have a flair for something a little artsy then check out this remarkable home. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a detached STUDIO. The main living area is oversized with a wood burning fireplace and is very open for entertaining and was once used as a art gallery. Landscaped yard with deck, pergola and fence. The gourmet kitchen features a 5 burner gas cooktop and granite counter tops. The exterior brick was salvaged from Ft Phantom and coupled with French Mansard architecture.
- MLS® #14345536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,581
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- Listing AgentPeggy Manning
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address4001 Potomac Avenue
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionElmwood West
- Zip Code79605-3809
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:45am CDT.