Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3625 N 9th Street, Abilene
Cozy 4 bed 2 bath home, on a quiet street. Right from the start you will see the gorgeous tree that shades the house and the front yard. In the backyard there is a large 19 x 27 workshop with an automatic garage door opener and a 13 x 9 storage building, both with electricity. Class IV impact resistant roofing!!! Once inside you will notice the subtle chevron wall in the living room as well as the updated colors that run throughout the house. New, low maintenance laminate flooring in the living areas. Tile counter tops and painted kitchen cabinets give this home a modern yet charming feel. The large bedrooms give you plenty of room to spread out. The hall bath has beautiful, custom, handcrafted cabinet doors.
- MLS® #14345039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,448
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Detached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJohnathon Morrow
- Listing OfficeSendero Properties Llc
- Address3625 N 9th Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHWEST (301)
- SubdivisionBel Air Add
- Zip Code79603-5537
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:15pm CDT.