Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4257 Oldham Lane, Abilene
FABULOUS HOME ON OLDHAM LANE—Truly a get-a-away within Abilene city limits, this home has a private gated entry and a park-like landscape with an abundance of mature trees. Enjoy the 800 sf covered patio overlooking an enormous backyard; perfect for outdoor grilling and family fun. Entertain in the MAGNIFICENT 1260 sq ft (45’ x 28’) great room with 15 ft vaulted ceilings, full bar, surround sound and a wood burning fireplace. The formal dining room and breakfast area open into a superb kitchen with updated stainless-steel appliances. Two large walk-in closets and a slate bathroom complete the master bedroom. Hardwood floors and stained concrete adorn this stunning home. YOUR DREAM HOME AWAITS!
- MLS® #14344701
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,266
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Side, Circle Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing AgentSandra Minnick
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address4257 Oldham Lane
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionOldham Farms Add
- Zip Code79602-8109
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 6:45pm CDT.