Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
246 County Road 661, Abilene
Secluded, amazing views, a true beauty! 1 acre, gated entrance, gunite pool, security fence & diving rock, outdoor kitchen, pergola, outdoor shower, storm shelter, plus 2 story guest quarters connected by Porte Cochere. Main home, 3,197 SQ FT, offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms on first level. Upstairs boasts windows overlooking pool & wonderful mountain view, versatile as a 2nd living or large bedroom. Living room features stone corner fireplace place & columns, vaulted ceiling, stained concrete floors. Large breakfast area compliments the gourmet kitchen & granite topped island. Full guest quarters, 730 SQ FT, offers kitchen, living, & laundry down, bedroom & bathroom up.
- MLS® #14344608
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,927
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, MUD Water, Outside City Limits, Septic, Master Water Meter
- # of Garages3
- GaragesCircle Drive, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry, Oversized, Porte-Cochere, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Diving, In Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Gazebo, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Adjacent Greenbelt, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Tinted Windows
- Listing AgentKim Vacca
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address246 County Road 661
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- SubdivisionCharlton Cole
- Zip Code79606-5771
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:15pm CDT.