Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2900 Hardy Place, Arlington
Welcome Home!! Huge corner lot, that features 4 bedrooms. Split bedrooms for your privacy, with the other 3 bedrooms on other side of home. Large living with laminate wood flooring, 2 full baths, breakfast room, utility area. Beautiful ceramic tile. Amazing granite counter tops!! Large backyard big enough for a pool and a boat. Updated Windows! Fresh paint inside and out. Newer gas stove, Newer cabinets, Newer windows, New Dishwasher and ready to move in. You have to see this home! It will not last long. OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 1:00 pm -4:00 pm
- MLS® #14342392
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,290
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesFront, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentRon Williams
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Arlington
- Address2900 Hardy Place
- AreaARLINGTON NORTHEAST CENTRAL (84)
- SubdivisionHollandale East Add
- Zip Code76010-2409
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
- HighSam Houston
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 11:00pm CDT.