Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3708 Scranton Drive, Richland Hills
Completely renovated with large backyard home in award-winning Birdville ISD! Easy access to downtown Fort Worth, major highways, Northeast Mall, TCC, and many nearby dining and shopping conveniences. Refreshed home with hardwood flooring, new paint inside and out, new roof, new AC condenser, new light fixtures, and so much more! Truly a very spacious home with generous layout. Front room would be great for formal dining or gameroom. Large back patio area for entertaining, grilling, or relaxing!
- MLS® #14341030
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,646
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRobert Miller
- Listing OfficeRealty Hub Llc
- Address3708 Scranton Drive
- AreaN RICHLAND HILLS/RICHLAND HILLS AREA (127)
- SubdivisionRichland Hills Add
- CityRichland Hills
- Zip Code76118-5536
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:45am CDT.