Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1177 County Road 3807, Bullard
Custom built one owner home with 15 acres offers convenience to amenities & peace of country seclusion. Practicality of tile floors throughout the downstairs living areas. Master suite located on the 1st floor features garden tub, shower, double vanity and large walk-in closet. 2 more bedrooms upstairs share Jack and Jill bath and a 4th bedroom can be used for media or game room. You will be enamored by the view from the enormous covered back patio. The picturesque pool, gazebo, plus pool cabana with full bath ensure you will never lack spaces to relax & enjoy peaceful surroundings. Walk down the hill thru woods to the pasture for you very own nature walk. Peach, plum & apple trees plus grape vines.
- MLS® #14337583
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,518
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- Listing AgentMary Smith
- Listing OfficeRe/max Tyler
- Address1177 County Road 3807
- AreaEAST OF SERVICE AREA (800)
- SubdivisionF J Ham Survey
- Zip Code75757-6819
- Interior FeaturesDry Bar, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBullard ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:30am CDT.