Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Williamsburg Lane, Bullard
Fantastic home in Emerald Bay with the golf course just beyond your back fence! Situated on a shady lot close to all the amenities Emerald Bay has to offer! Spacious, open living & dining area with a wet bar gives you the perfect place for hosting gatherings. Breakfast room & breakfast bar allow you to seat even more guests. Gorgeous granite countertops in the kitchen along with double ovens, microwave, trash compactor, & ample storage space makes this a kitchen even an advanced chef would love! Large master suite boasts his & hers full bathrooms! One bathroom has a shower, vanity & large walk-in closet while the other has a soaking tub, vanity, and oversized walk-in closet. Two guest rooms share a hall bath.
- MLS® #14331361
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,714
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesBoat Ramp, Club House, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Tennis, Golf, Marina
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision, Golf Course Lot
- Listing AgentBrad Newberry
- Listing OfficeNewberry Real Estate
- Address125 Williamsburg Lane
- AreaSMITH COUNTY (98)
- SubdivisionEmerald Bay
- Zip Code75757
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBullard ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:30am CDT.