Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6609 Harrison Way, Watauga
MOTIVATED SELLER! All of the updates make this house feel brand new! It was originally priced to test the market and is now PRICED TO SELL! Come see this gorgeous home that was COMPLETELY REMODELED down from the 4-inch custom baseboards all the way up to the new roof! Walking in you will be greeted by vaulted ceilings accompanied by an open living room and lovely kitchen with sky light. Make yourself at home in the second living area or huge game room with a wood burning fireplace. The backyard is spacious and shady with 6ft. privacy fences and a covered patio perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Close to schools, shopping, and restaurants with easy access to I-820. MOVE IN READY!
- MLS® #14330878
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,631
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentLee Landin
- Listing OfficeJp And Associates Realtors
- Address6609 Harrison Way
- AreaWATAUGA AREA (128)
- SubdivisionWatauga Heights East
- Zip Code76148
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:15am CDT.