Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7986 Blue Bird Lane, Athens
A rare waterfront property has just come available on beautiful Lake Athens. Offering the BEST OPEN WATER VIEW ON THE MARKET. Currently the lot has a recently updated Palm Harbor home with 4-bedroom, 2-bath home straddles two lots landscaped from street to shore. The 2 lots can be purchased without any buildings for $365,000 if you want to build your dream home! The current home also features two living areas and a covered wooden deck with unobstructed views of the water. Together the lots measure 160 x 225 ft and boast 153 ft of water frontage, allowing for a custom boathouse of your design. A large metal workshop (30 x 50) with two overhead doors allows space for craftsman and artist alike.
- MLS® #14325930
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Individual Gas Meter, Septic
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front – Main Body
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Landscaped, Water/Lake View
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentBeth Gilbert
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address7986 Blue Bird Lane
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- SubdivisionAB 396N Johnson Sur, Zueler Hawlwy
- Zip Code75752-5191
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Plantation Shutters, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBrownsboro ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:00pm CDT.