Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1011 Crestway Drive, Athens
INCREDIBLE VALUE!! SELLER MOTIVATED!! Wonderful family home, 4-3-2 with two living areas, newly remodeled kitchen with large island, granite counter tops, wine fridge and built in ice maker, great for entertaining. Formal dining can also be home office or game room. Split floor plan, Large master, with his and her dressing areas and walk in closets. Home has crown molding throughout. Also, custom built ins in dining and family rooms. Wonderful fenced backyard. Home is conveniently located near shopping and dining.So much space at such a great price!
- MLS® #14323219
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,910
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Attached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentAngela Wagoner
- Listing OfficeCrest Properties
- Address1011 Crestway Drive
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- SubdivisionCrestway Add
- Zip Code75751-2103
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAthens ISD
- ElementaryCentral Athens
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 8:15am CDT.