Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1610 Hwy 183 N, Breckenridge
Fixer Upper. House needs work, but is livable. The value is in the .9 acre of land with a huge metal barn (shop does have electricity and you can drive through to the back yard), chicken & horse pens, RV parking and cover, and it's out of the city limits! So, bring your animals and chickens to roam around in the huge back yard or open up your small business here. Oh, and it's about 5 miles to Hubbard Creek Lake! This property to be sold AS IS. This property is outside of city limits and could be used as commercial. The opportunities are endless, so come view today!
- MLS® #14321493
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1931
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Septic
- GaragesDetached, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionHorses Permitted, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentVicky Lyons
- Listing OfficeNtx Legacy Realty, Llc
- Address1610 Hwy 183 N
- AreaSTEPHENS COUNTY (99)
- SubdivisionLunatic Asylum Lands
- Zip Code76424
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesPlumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingGas Jets, No Heat
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBreckenridge ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:45pm CDT.