Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Wood Street, Athens
Want a piece of Athens history? RB Perry family built the home in 1900. Charming picket fence surrounds property. Home has been lovingly restored & updated while preserving the character. Walk in & step into the front parlor, living area with original shiplap, dining room, kitchen, 2BR, bath with shower, sunroom porch, & laundry. Floors under the laminate are original hardwood floors. Upstairs is a huge living, sitting areas & sleeping areas that could be converted into separate bedrooms, along with full bath. Relish the mornings & evenings on covered porches & under the trees. You will enjoy a step back into history in this captivating Victorian period home. Quiet country living Athens style.
- MLS® #14320058
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,592
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleEarly American, Victorian
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesFront, Outside Entry, Oversized, Rear, Side, Area Assigned, Fenced Open Lot, Unassigned Spaces, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentDebbie Schwanbeck
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday Realtors
- Address600 Wood Street
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- SubdivisionPurdy Add
- Zip Code75751-4622
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAthens ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:30pm CDT.