Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10998 Hwy 6, Avoca
Bring the horses…this is country living that won’t break the bank! This great property is located on 4.33± acres and is only 35 miles from Abilene. Great for equine, cattle or livestock owners who are looking for a home. The main house has three bedrooms and two baths, along with two fireplaces and original hardwood flooring. The large master suite sits in the back of the home with a master bath and exterior access to the side patio. The living area has lots of natural light welcoming you in with the fireplace as the main focal point. The separate dining area is next to the eat-in kitchen with its own bar. The exterior has a five-strand barbed wire fence, a shop, and a loafing shed with a good set of pens.
- MLS® #14319642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages4
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Circle Drive
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentLisa Terrell
- Listing OfficeEkdahl-nelson Real Estate
- Address10998 Hwy 6
- AreaJONES COUNTY (325)
- Zip Code79503
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLueders-Avoca ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:00pm CDT.