Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23737 Fm 901, Whitesboro
Beautiful 42 acre property just south of lake Texoma and the Willis bridge. Bordered at the front by a red gate and pipe fence is a circling driveway which leads to two covered parking spaces, as well as a covered rv boat parking space, which provides easy and convenient access in and out of the property, and close parking to the 1282 square foot farm home. With an above ground pool attached to the house with custom decking, a pond, and lots of North Texas land to roam, the possibilities are endless. Whether it’s hunting, fishing, enjoying the piece and quiet or so much more, this property is the place to make it happen. Come see for your self! You won’t regret it.
- MLS® #14313455
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,282
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well
- GaragesCircle Drive, Covered, Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Above Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentGunner Pliska
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams No. Collin Cty
- Address23737 Fm 901
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- Zip Code76273-5727
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWhitesboro ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:45am CDT.