Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
607 W Emma Street, Bullard
This is a well-built house with a metal roof and energy efficient windows that are less than two years old. A almost new Hot Tub also stays with the property with a nice block patio to lead to the back door of the house. It features a nice size back yard which would be great for kids and pets. The storage building in the back yard is 12X20. You have a choice for your electricity and TXU provides the linage. Bullard provides the water, sewer and trash. The Internet-phone is provided by Centurylink. Great location just south of the ever-growing Tyler, TX with great schools and small town living.
- MLS® #14311587
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,668
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- PoolHeated, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Satellite Dish, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRandy Marshall
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Tyler
- Address607 W Emma Street
- AreaSMITH COUNTY (98)
- Zip Code75757
- Interior FeaturesPaneling, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dual Fuel Range
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBullard ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:30pm CDT.