Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5018 Robertson Drive, Abilene
BEAUTIFUL VERY WELL MAINTAINED HOME. HOME HAS CHARACTER, LARGE LIVING ROOM & FIREPLACE, PLANATATION SHUTTERS, STAINED WOOD VAULTED CEILING. A FORMAL INING & SEPARATE BREAKFAST AREA IN KITCHEN. KITCHEN * BATHS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. SECOND LIVING IS PERFECT FOR GAME ROOM FOR KIDS. THE HOME HAS LARGE MATURE TREES, LANDSCAPED BACK YARD. 2 CAR GARAGE ATTACHED AND DETACHED CARPORT IN THE REAR. LARGE COVERED PATIO & A PLAYHOUSE. HOME IS MOVE IN READY.
- MLS® #14308983
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,152
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Front, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentPam Yungblut
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address5018 Robertson Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionButton Willow Pkwy
- Zip Code79606-3623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBlower Fan, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:30am CDT.