Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3257 Falcon Drive, Abilene
Well cared for home in quiet area, the street is only one block long, is close to Dyess AFB and shopping. Nice updated baths, split bedroom arrangement, eat in kitchen as well as a formal dining room.
- MLS® #14307496
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,696
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- Listing AgentDiane Schmahl
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address3257 Falcon Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCountryside South
- Zip Code79606-3312
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:30am CDT.