Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8405 Leo Court, Benbrook
DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH - A MUST SEE IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS AREA OF BENBROOK HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BECAUSE OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. REALLY GREAT HOUSE WHICH NEEDS SOME LOVE TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN. YOU WILL BE DELIGHTED WITH THE ABUNDANT STORAGE IN THIS HOME. TWO MASTERS - ONE DOWN AND ONE UP WITH A NICE LIVING AREA DOWNSTAIRS AND A LARGE GAME ROOM UPSTAIRS WITH WATER FOR A BAR AREA. THE SIZE OF THE ROOMS WILL ALLOW YOU TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION. BEAUTIFUL YARD WITH SOME NEW FENCING. A LITTLE BIT OF IMAGINATION WILL RESTORE THIS HOME TO IT'S ORIGINAL GLORY AND ESTABLISH A PERFECT HOME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. THIS IS A HOT AREA SO DO NOT EXPECT THIS HOME TO LAST LONG. COME SEE THIS HOME TODAY AND MAKE IT YOURS!!
- MLS® #14307233
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,368
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- Listing AgentDawn Sumrall
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Arlington
- Address8405 Leo Court
- AreaFW FAR WEST-BENBROOK/WH.SETTLEM. (112)
- SubdivisionGlen Avon Add
- Zip Code76116-1401
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Bay Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFort Worth ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 12:15am CDT.