Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Martis Way, Abilene
Welcome home to your new lifestyle living home situated a short walk to parks, trails, lake fishing & more! The open concept design is perfect for hosting with ease. Well equipped kitchen offers ample hand crafted cabinetry + breakfast island with premium topped granite. Striking stained & etched concrete floors flow throughout & are low maintenance. Crown molding finishes out main areas. Split design creates master privacy & includes walk in closet, double sinks, jetted tub and walk in shower. Patio overlooks backyard & is a perfect spot to cookout with friends. Still time to choose selections to that fit your taste! Over-sized garage includes insulated door & optional incentive package available for upgrade.
- MLS® #14305251
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,550
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Listing AgentKristi Andrew
- Listing OfficeAbilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address302 Martis Way
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCARRIAGE HILLS Pase 2
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:15am CDT.