Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2806 Briar Knoll Drive, Arlington
Most recent updates: New Master Bath! New Garage Door! This remodeled beautiful home is located in the prestigious Forest Hills subdivision, featuring Master with fireplace and a great guest suite downstairs, 3 bedrooms upstairs, 4.5 baths, 2 living & 2 dining areas. Remodeled kitchen features NEW granite countertop, ceramic tile, appliances, and abundance cabinets for storage. Updates also include new interior paint, wood flooring downstairs, new carpet upstairs, and 1 new AC. Gorgeous backyard is an oasis with a gated sparkling pool and spa. Forest Hills offers a private park, tennis courts, baseball field, soccer, jogging trails, playground and lake. Motivate Seller!!
- MLS® #14304111
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,639
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Listing AgentLily Chang
- Listing OfficeHsm Equity Partners, Inc
- Address2806 Briar Knoll Drive
- AreaARLINGTON NORTH (82)
- SubdivisionForest Hills Add
- Zip Code76006-2742
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Paneling, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, See Through Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:30am CDT.