Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2107 Parramore Street, Abilene
This north side home offers up a good living space with a large backyard. When you walk into the home you see the living and dining room to your right with a fireplace on the west wall. Built-in shelving sits behind the table. The kitchen has ample space with a sitdown bar that looks into the living room. Down the hallway, you will find a renovated bathroom with new fixtures and tile work. Further down the hallway, you will find two smaller bedrooms and the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a quaint half bath. The large backyard has a few trees and a nice open area for gatherings and play.
- MLS® #14301866
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,324
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- GaragesCovered, Front
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentAj Gretillat
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address2107 Parramore Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionTreeland Add
- Zip Code79603-5915
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 7:15am CDT.