Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 Mill Creek Drive, Abilene
Home with rustic Charm and elegant curb appeal in a friendly neighborhood. The foyer leads into the spacious living-room with a beautiful stone fireplace. The inviting kitchen with state of the art appliances, counter space for baking, and natural stone counters is sure to thrill the cook! I love the master suite with a second private patio for unwinding after a long day at work. After relaxing on the patio, it's time take a nice hot shower in your beautiful master bath..This three bedroom home with a home office and split floor-plan is perfect for the modern family. The beautiful landscaping, sprinkler system, mud room, two covered patios, and oversize garage are just a few things to love about this home!
- MLS® #14301731
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,973
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentSylvia Mcmillan
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address301 Mill Creek Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1283
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 12:00pm CDT.