Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2708 Fox Creek Trail, Arlington
Spacious home in the gated community of Foxwood Glen. And in the Wood, Boles, and Martin school district. The owner has seldom lived in it so it is in fantastic condition. It features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4 living areas including an upstairs game room, an 18x17 media room, and 2 living areas downstairs. The family room has a lovely marble fireplace. The 21x13 Master bedroom is downstairs with a sitting area. Enjoy a formal living and dining room with open concept to the kitchen that has granite countertops, backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a beautiful oversized island. Home has barely been lived in since built. Used as a vacation home-actually lived in less than 2 years
- MLS® #14301658
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,719
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentDon Lawyer
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address2708 Fox Creek Trail
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST (87)
- SubdivisionFoxwood Glen
- Zip Code76017-7958
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:45am CDT.