Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1939 Bel Air Drive, Arlington
More than just a place to LIVE!! Bel Air on Abram new construction townhome community is Arlington’s newest destination for stylish urban living in the heart of all the action. Located near Texas Live, AT&T Stadium, General Motors and UTA with quick access to all major highways. Must see gorgeous townhomes with vaulted ceilings, open kitchen, bedroom on each floor, oversize garage. Planned market green will feature a dog park, seating areas and attractive landscaping, great for socializing. Get in on early Phase 1 pricing with 2 and 3 bedroom move-in ready units now available!
- MLS® #14299810
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Assigned Garage, Attached, Garage, Oversized, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall
- Listing AgentRachael Fierro
- Listing OfficePartnership Realty Services L
- Address1939 Bel Air Drive
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHEAST CENTRAL (86)
- SubdivisionAbram Estates
- Zip Code76010
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArlington ISD
- HighSam Houston
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 6:15am CDT.