Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3440 Glade Creek Drive, Hurst
Have it all in Heatherwood! This well-cared-for two-story home boasts new flooring throughout, new paint from top to bottom, large living areas, wet bar off living room, and a floor plan that flows from entry to exit. Enjoy a Texas-sized backyard that is both deep and wide. Complete with large grassy area for play, storage building, and enough space left to entertain. Walking distance from Cotton Belt Trail, a short drive from Colleyville and Southlake Town Centers, and easy highway access. Feeds to Porter Elem!
- MLS® #14298914
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,805
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Listing AgentTodd Matthews
- Listing OfficeMandalay Real Estate
- Address3440 Glade Creek Drive
- AreaHURST AREA (122)
- SubdivisionHeatherwood Estates
- Zip Code76054-2066
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.