Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
282 Sugarberry Avenue, Abilene
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the Parkside Place subdivision, just a short walk away from Kirby Lake & the ball park. Home features a split floor plan, with an open concept in the main living area featuring a beautiful brick fireplace. Great space for entertaining with separate dining room. Ceramic tile flooring and carpet. Large master bedroom with master suite boasting a large vanity with an area to sit & get ready, along with soaking tub & separate shower. Extra large master closet. Covered patio overlooks the back yard - space for outdoor fun & games. Easy access to the loop. Close to new Wylie schools, dining, shopping & so much more. Home has been well maintained & ready for a new owner!
- MLS® #14298741
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,557
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKelly Ranard
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address282 Sugarberry Avenue
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionParkside Place Sub
- Zip Code79602-8303
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:30am CDT.