Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3520 Hunters Glen Road, Abilene
River Oaks home on half acre with mature trees and established landscaping. Home has attached 2 car garage, detached 2 car garage, shop area, in ground swimming pool and over 800 sq ft of covered patio. Versatile floor plan. Very large open rooms, wet bar, picture windows. Updated kitchen appliances with island and open bar. Master with sitting room. Large game room plus office in downstairs area.
- MLS® #14297227
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,783
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side, Common Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentEric Robirds
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address3520 Hunters Glen Road
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks
- Zip Code79605-4922
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:00pm CDT.