Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1210 Queens Court, Abilene
Tudor-style home nestled among lovely oak trees & located on a cul-de-sac street, with 3,652 SQ.FT. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of downstairs, large eat-in kitchen, big living room with 20 ft ceilings, built-in shelves & fireplace next to a cozy den & office. Downstairs: HUGE MASTER SUITE with HIS & HERS SEPARATE BATHROOMS. Guest bath & another large bedrm plus formal dining all on first floor. Upstairs are two more over-sized bedrooms (each master-size) and a Jack-n-Jill bath in between. TONS of storage in this aesthetically pleasing LYTLE ESTATES home. Sprinkler system, 3-car garage, fenced yd, gated entry, minor foundation repair--lifetime warranty, & a bedrm carpet-wallpaper allowance $5k!
- MLS® #14296114
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,652
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentPaula Jones
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1210 Queens Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLytle Estates
- Zip Code79602-4240
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:00pm CDT.