Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 S Oneil Street, Alvord
Recreation? Live 6 mi. from 20K + acres & 75 mi. of great HORSE TRAILS on the LBJ National Grasslands where you can camp, fish, hunt, hike, horseback ride & mountain bike everyday. This Beautiful Horse Property adjoins Alvord’s Elm Creek Park -PLAYGROUND, TENNIS COURT & BALL FIELDS. Ranch style home comes with horse safe fencing, 4.14 acres, a 25 X 68 Shop, a 15 X 54, 4-stall barn, a deep water well, manual sprinkler system + electric gate. Buy adjoining 8.24 acres if desired an Ag-Exemption. Huge Red Oaks shade this 4-bdrm split 2-master home, OPEN CONCEPT kitchen, dining & LR with a fireplace. New paint, carpet & vinyl floors. Main LR is large enough for 2nd dining. Family DEN can be Gameroom or office.
- MLS® #14292747
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,064
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Stable/Barn, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Cul De Sac, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Park View, Some Trees, Pasture
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Tinted Windows
- Listing AgentDede Galindo
- Listing OfficePrime Properties Realty
- Address405 S Oneil Street
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- SubdivisionOriginal Alvord
- Zip Code76225-5985
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAlvord ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:00pm CDT.