Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 Highland Drive, Aledo
Updated ALEDO ISD home situated on large corner lot with inground saltwater pool. HUGE detached 4+ car garage. The home features abundant built-ins, gorgeous quartz countertops, trendy luxury vinyl plank flooring, split bedrooms, and 2 living spaces. 4th bedroom has half bath, and could be an office or additional living space. Close to elementary school and golf. Very desirable Deer Creek subdivision.
- MLS® #14290940
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,978
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Aerobic Septic
- # of Garages4
- GaragesFront, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Detached, Garage Conversion, Outside Entry, Oversized, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Diving, Saltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing AgentDonna Smith
- Listing OfficeRe/max Trinity
- Address223 Highland Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionDeer Creek Ph IV
- Zip Code76008-3905
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick, Masonry
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:30am CDT.