Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3333 Double Eagle Lane, Abilene
Modern Farmhouse with Tons of Upgrades!! You will love DOC Homes Big Country's Newest Construction!! This 4 Bedroom 2 and a Half Bath is the perfect open floor plan. PLUS COMMUNITY POOL!! Shiplap accents, lockers, of Windows that allow in TONS of Natural Light are just a couple of the extras you will find!! Dining room is open to kitchen and living with LARGE island! Dream Kitchen with the perfect farmhouse touch! Luxury vinyl flooring, walk in closets and you will want to see this laundry room open to the master closet!! SPLIT FLOORPLAN!! Landscaping, sprinkler system, sod & privacy fence included! Great Neighborhood close to Country Club & Golf Course! Construction will be complete in March!!
- MLS® #14289965
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,263
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, MUD Water
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, 2-Car Single Door
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentMaegan Garner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address3333 Double Eagle Lane
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionTributes at Double Eagle
- Zip Code79606-5668
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:00pm CDT.