Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9974 Farm Road 909, Bogata
A PERFECT PICTURESQUE 537 -ACRE NORTH EAST TEXAS RANCH WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER! This cattle ranch is cross-fenced with various types of desirable grasses for grazing, sandy soils, several ponds, and beautiful old mature Oaks scattered on the hillsides. Down in the bottom you will find Cuthand Creek with its lush bottoms, areas of thicker timber making a prime wildlife habitat for deer hunting, grazing potential, and hay production. The unique farmhouse sits on FM HWY 909 with views to behold as you sit on your covered back porch seeing your 2.5-acre pond that is stocked with bass and crappie. Inside you will find 2 bedrooms, a large living area, a good size eat- in kitchen, 1 full bath, and MUCH MORE!
- MLS® #14288854
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,020
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits, Septic
- GaragesCovered, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Irregular, Pasture, Some Trees, Water/Lake View, Creek, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentShane Ballard
- Listing OfficeDavid Norman Realty Advisors
- Address9974 Farm Road 909
- AreaEAST OF SERVICE AREA (800)
- SubdivisionJR Miro
- CountyRed River
- Zip Code75417-5137
- Interior FeaturesOther, Window Coverings
- HeatingSpace Heater, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRivercrest ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2020 at 12:15pm CDT.