Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
717 Beretta Drive, Abilene
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home in the high desired Lone Star Subdivision. Walking distance to Prime-time, private community Pool, and sidewalks throughout. This home has split bedroom floor plan, formal and breakfast dining rooms. Large kitchen with granite counters, oak cabinets, and breakfast bar. Great master bedroom with large en-suite bath and closet. Gutters, sprinkler system and landscaping. A affordable home in a great community. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #14287408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,859
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentEric Robirds
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address717 Beretta Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLone Star Ranch
- Zip Code79602-8181
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:45am CDT.