Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3209 Amarillo Street, Abilene
Charming home in South Abilene, within walking distance to Cooper High School. Has two living areas, a great kitchen and eating area and a formal dining room. Vaulted ceilings in the living area with a fireplace as the focal point. Garage has extra nook for storage or stand up freezer. Nicely landscaped and easy to maintain front and back. Two storage sheds make this backyard functional while the mature trees in front and back make this property desirable. Priced for you to have room to make some improvements.
- MLS® #14286873
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,833
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door
- Listing AgentWade Schumpert
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address3209 Amarillo Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionChimney Wood Add
- Zip Code79602-6615
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Bay Windows
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat-Gas, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:15am CDT.