Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 Eagle Mountain Drive, Abilene
Better than NEW! Situated within walking distance to Wylie East Elementary and Wylie East Junior High. This home features 4 spacious bedrooms on a split bedroom floor plan. Open living area to kitchen LOTS of windows for natural light. Wood burning fireplace, breakfast bar in eat in kitchen. The master is a wonderful sized with on suite to include his and her sinks and separate shower and tub. Neutral colors through out! The neighborhood is very family friendly! Call today for your appointment!
- MLS® #14281341
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentChristina Rosas
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address310 Eagle Mountain Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1384
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:45am CDT.