Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4801 Bunny Run, Abilene
Pleasing curb appeal surrounds this family oriented home nestled in a quiet cel-de-sac. You will appreciate the comfortable, open & inviting floorplan. Spacious kitchen affords ample opportunity for entertaining with a large breakfast bar complete with granite counter tops & an open entry to the living area. The covered patio in the large backyard could easily accommodate a pool and-or an outdoor kitchen. The master boasts a great custom closet, approximately 8'x9'. The master bath has dual sinks, ample storage & a large shower. Utility room comes complete with washer & dryer. Move in ready! Don't let this one get away!
- MLS® #14277221
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,702
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentPeggy Manning
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address4801 Bunny Run
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionBunny Run Add
- Zip Code79602-1294
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 9:00pm CDT.