Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
715 North Avenue, Whitesboro
You won’t want to miss this beautifully renovated home! This gem features 3 bedrooms, all with great natural light, and 2 wonderfully finished bathrooms, one of which is en suite to the master! The kitchen, which opens into a large living area, is perfect for entertaining with huge cooking, eating island. This kitchen also features granite countertops, subway tile, brand new stainless appliances, and plenty of counter space for whipping up your family’s favorite meals! Outdoors, you can’t miss the gorgeous, mature trees in the front yard and the big backyard for kids to play. There is also alley access. Also, check out the workshop with electricity! It’s a perfect home office, she shed, or man cave!
- MLS® #14274993
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,606
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther, Traditional
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Alley, Curbs
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentApril Saavedra
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty, Llc
- Address715 North Avenue
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionWhites Add
- Zip Code76273-1924
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWhitesboro ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:30pm CDT.