Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1134 S Jefferson Drive, Abilene
Great starter home with a great floor plan! In the front you have a single covered parking spot along with a front door that leads into the living room or another door directly in the parking area that takes you in to the kitchen. Quiet area not in the flood zone with alley access around back with a double carport for additional parking space! The home has a semi open living-dining-kitchen area with 3 bedrooms down the hall to the left and a den plus half bath on the right. The back yard has a large covered and screened in deck for enjoying the nice spring weather soon to come. Ready for a new owner immediately and wont last long! Come see this one today!
- MLS® #14270420
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,372
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Front, Other Parking/Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRemy Locascio
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address1134 S Jefferson Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionElmwood West
- Zip Code79605-3604
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:30am CDT.