Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
888 Turner Road, Bells
This wonderful custom 3 bed, 2.5 bath home sits on a little over 8 acres. This home features separate dining room, and living room as well as a large family room. The secondary bedrooms are separate from the master and the master bath comes with separate vanities. There is a connecting bathroom between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms that has half baths for each room with a shower area in the center. There is a well with a RO water filtering system as well as a large metal shop with additional parking area and utilities. If needing to do a virtual tour please click on the link for the dollhouse tour to see 3D floorplan and digitally walkthrough the home.
- MLS® #14265059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,708
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Septic, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed
- Listing AgentLaura Teague
- Listing OfficeFirehouse Real Estate Services
- Address888 Turner Road
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionBells 3
- Zip Code75414-4503
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Water Filter, Water Purifier
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBells ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 9:30am CDT.