Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2626 Rodgers Road, Whitesboro
Are you looking for acreage close to town that is completely ready to become your new horse ranch? This property has it all! The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths along with an open concept kitchen and living area. The kitchen has plenty of room for everyone and includes a island! The large living room features a wood burning stove. Outside there is a 84 x 24 horse barn complete with 12 stalls all 12x12 in size, a large tack room and washrack. The outdoor arena is 120x120 and is ready to work! Property includes a horse walker that is already installed and operating! Easy access to both Hwy 82 and Hwy 56. There is to many cool things about this property to list!
- MLS® #14263703
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits
- GaragesCovered, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Arena
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Horses Permitted
- Listing AgentJeff Patterson
- Listing OfficePatterson Real Estate
- Address2626 Rodgers Road
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionE J Croven Surv Abs # 1474
- Zip Code76273-8004
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWhitesboro ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 4:30am CDT.