Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
913 Harold Street, Albany
LOTS OF POTENTIAL in a Great Location! All of the hard work is done on this remodel! This property has a New Central Heating and Air Unit, New Plumbing, New Electrical and New Windows! This beautiful 2 story has mature Sycamore trees welcoming you to the recently poured concrete front porch. The Limestone Fireplace is the focal point in the large living area. The downstairs is a blank canvas for you to create your own space. The upstairs is beautifully remodeled with a large master suite and walk-in closet! The master bath has a separate porcelain tiled shower and a jacuzzi tub. Also the separate Guest House is a great additional income. The half acre lot in back already has the slab pored for your shop!
- MLS® #14261600
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesAttached, Front, Rear, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentLisa Terrell
- Listing OfficeEkdahl-nelson Real Estate
- Address913 Harold Street
- AreaSHACKELFORD COUNTY (326)
- SubdivisionMarshall R. Young Camp
- Zip Code76430-2579
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAlbany ISD
- ElementaryNancy Smith
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:15am CDT.