Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1433 Danielle Drive, Bedford
Two story town home in the heart of Bedford,convenient to shopping, schools, & major freeways. Large rooms & storage.Bedrooms are upstairs both with private baths, with the size of them you could actually call it 2 master bedrooms. This is a perfect room mate design if needed.One with a wall of closet space & attached bath & sep shower, garden tub, sep vanities, & walkin closet. Other bedroom is next to the larger with a private bath also. Living room is downstairs with vaulted ceiling ceiling, fireplace & builtin book shelves. Separate dining area next to kitchen that comes with refrigerator, utility has washer & dryer connections & cabinets. Pets are allowed at owners discretion
- MLS® #14260334
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,749
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Garage, Opener, Rear
- Listing AgentDiane Hood
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathawayhs Worldwide
- Address1433 Danielle Drive
- AreaBEDFORD AREA (120)
- SubdivisionRidgewood Addition-Bedford
- Zip Code76021
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHurst-Euless-Bedford ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 6:45am CDT.